5,118 chatty comments by "railchu"
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 8:18am PDT Yes 9.2.1
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 8:31am PDT Well I have a domain pointed to my linux machine which is running the DNS, I have named.conf correctly setup, with zones, reverse localhost thing,...
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 8:42am PDT This does not work well, Ive tried it. If you want to play old DOS games theres nothing better than making a machine of spare parts and installing...
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 8:46am PDT www.eeye.com Iris -- Best network packet sniffer Retina -- Best security computer scanner And very expensive, unless joo be a wheres monkey
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 8:47am PDT Of course I probably read your post wrong, so these have nothing to do with what you are looking for
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 9:01am PDT they make you sign up for their poop so they can monitor your poop and suggest you poop that you might like
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 9:03am PDT Let me put it this way Iris - Version 3 $995.00 But man its a great program =)
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 9:06am PDT Well I guess it all depends ont he company size
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 11:10am PDT you cant go from a bad source (low res divx) to a better source (svcd)
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 11:16am PDT It would probably be messed up looking increasing the res like that, I'd go with divx-vcd but again, yeah, you might get some blockage, unless the...
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 2:17pm PDT Thanks to Google Image Search, I now have PROOF that John Carmack is indeed Freakazoid!...
- Posted Sep 09, 2002 8:54am PDT already posted in late night consoling a week ago
- Posted Sep 09, 2002 9:04am PDT yes
- Posted Sep 09, 2002 5:28pm PDT haha 0:39 is my favorite part for that her reaction is gold
- Posted Sep 09, 2002 5:30pm PDT =( but thats the point, 1 Peter North == 100 Japanese Cum Soldiers