2,644 chatty comments by "pulse2115"
- Posted Jul 20, 2017 4:02pm PDT Those are factory defects!
- Posted Jul 20, 2017 4:55pm PDT I would just assumed it was obvious but I'm wrong most of the time anyways :(
- Posted Jul 22, 2017 8:33am PDT It's like Bioware Crabs. You have to get through that tough shell to get to the real meat.
- Posted Jul 22, 2017 9:22pm PDT It shows a lot of cool shit!
- Posted Jul 27, 2017 12:31pm PDT Quick cuts can help hide shotty effects work too.
- Posted Aug 11, 2017 4:24pm PDT They actually play Dragon's Lair correctly!
- Posted Aug 13, 2017 6:36am PDT The problem I have with the shortcuts are that they look like employee only areas so I would hesitate and double back sometimes. I would love...
- Posted Aug 13, 2017 4:22pm PDT Is it in singleplayer or just multiplayer?
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 5:36pm PDT looks like they finally woke up
- Posted Oct 26, 2017 1:01pm PDT It really looks like a goomba!
- Posted Nov 01, 2017 3:02pm PDT He could think of it as a tutorial, plus it has Rudi!
- Posted Nov 02, 2017 6:00pm PDT "Any attempt to arrest a senior Shacknews employee results in shutdown."
- Posted Nov 26, 2017 5:39pm PST Pretty sure that after one or two board members get mysteriously iron fisted that the rest of the them won't object to the return of Mr. Rand.
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 2:18pm PST I'm pretty sure they did since he's doing the next trilogy.
- Posted Dec 15, 2017 7:17pm PST That shit with the Buffalo Soldiers was weak. All that hype for some bullshit.