199 chatty comments by "pseudomelon"
- Posted Nov 02, 2010 1:03pm PDT In the article it mentions that you can only replace people of a similar skill level. So no.
- Posted Oct 28, 2010 3:47pm PDT I lol'ed
- Posted Oct 28, 2010 3:46pm PDT I'm sorry, but you're simply trying too hard.
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 4:00pm PDT That's a really lucky break, all things considered.
- Posted Oct 21, 2010 9:59pm PDT Show.
- Posted Oct 21, 2010 3:46pm PDT Valve has been known to hire makers of good, popular mods....
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 9:38pm PDT 10/10
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 5:28pm PDT The other ones are already commited to other projects. They've left DotA for whatever they're doing now (mostly LoL). I'm sure if they asked for a...
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 3:06pm PDT Umm. Valve takes indie devs, gives them steady jobs, and allows them to continue the projects they were just working on with more resources and...
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 3:05pm PDT Do you just read things on the internet and assume they're real?
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 3:44am PDT (herp derp, double post) in fact, it should make it very close to mandatory.
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 3:44am PDT Right, but that doesn't mean DotA 2 shouldn't have it :P
- Posted Oct 13, 2010 4:18pm PDT Err. Any news on a reconnect feature?
- Posted Oct 13, 2010 4:14pm PDT Darkside?
- Posted Oct 13, 2010 2:34pm PDT For those of you considering getting into DotA who have never heard of it before, a warning: The learning curve is outrageously high, and the...