33,304 chatty comments by "pgharavi"
- Posted Nov 23, 2011 11:10am PST Home Theater Aficionados. I'm in a small-ish room, don't have a ton of money to spend, but do have a a 40" HDTV, and a PS3/360. What do you guys...
- Posted Nov 23, 2011 11:06am PST Why aren't any of the bluray editions of LOTR: Extended Edition or Back to the Future on Netflix? Makes me sad (and want to cancel) :(
- Posted Nov 22, 2011 8:55pm PST Don't get the RAM and SSD from Apple. It's so much cheaper if you do it yourself (e.g., buy the extra RAM from Crucial and the SSD (of whatever...
- Posted Nov 22, 2011 6:08pm PST Student discount!
- Posted Nov 22, 2011 4:22pm PST Jesus Christ get a god damn MAC, D.
- Posted Nov 22, 2011 12:10pm PST I don't think I gave an OSX disc....we got the laptop for her used, from a friend a few years back. Any other options?
- Posted Nov 22, 2011 11:54am PST Mac/OSX dudes: this means a dead HDD, doesn't it? :( http://flic.kr/p/aJcVLx (flickr link) It's my mother's Macbook, so of course she's...
- Posted Nov 21, 2011 12:51am PST Why aren't these on Netflix? I don't understand...they have the DVD versions, just not the blu-ray extended version.
- Posted Nov 20, 2011 10:04pm PST I loved that ending.
- Posted Nov 20, 2011 12:43pm PST Probably, but until you get a definitive answer, why don't you go into your iTunes folder and physically move the files onto an external HDD? Not...
- Posted Nov 20, 2011 12:41pm PST Are there any deals where you can trade in a DS Light and get the 3DS for like $99?
- Posted Nov 20, 2011 9:50am PST Freespace 2 was really the only "late 90s Space Combat Flight Sims" I've ever played - but it was one of the best PC games I ever payed.
- Posted Nov 19, 2011 1:27pm PST Can't see on iPad.
- Posted Nov 18, 2011 3:55pm PST Is this all the same shit from an Origin pre-order or is this exclusive to Gamestop?
- Posted Nov 18, 2011 11:16am PST It's amazing how many button presses downloading one demo can take.