You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
233 chatty comments by "ozzie_beliard"
- Posted May 24, 2017 12:09am PDT I didn't think you could, and I did a quick check online and I didn't find anything, so I'm guessing no.
- Posted May 24, 2017 12:12am PDT Misreply, but roushimsx knows.
- Posted May 31, 2017 3:37pm PDT It's pretty easy to make yourself and the materials are cheap as fuck (depending on wood obviously), but a lot of people don't have to tools or...
- Posted Jun 03, 2017 8:03am PDT I like watching all sports. If you haven't played them though, I can see why people can think they are boring.
- Posted Jul 23, 2017 3:17am PDT http://www.seriouseats.com/2016/10/how-to-get-crispier-chicken-turkey-poultry-skin-with-baking-powder.html
- Posted Jul 31, 2017 5:46pm PDT Sorry man
- Posted Sep 02, 2017 4:51pm PDT Yes! Also, I would hit up Olive Garden and Red Lobster. If you only go to one then go to Sbarros for the quintessential NY pizza slice.
- Posted Sep 16, 2017 7:48am PDT Pretty much the same for me. Both are great games but Limbo definitely stumped me a lot more.
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 8:05am PST JustWatch is great.
- Posted Dec 23, 2017 1:47pm PST Not a selfie, but I'm a Penn Stater and had to take a pic.
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 8:26pm PST Quake Champions, the free to play version on Steam is so much better than when I stopped playing the closed beta.
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 12:12am PST Maybe not yet I guess, but I got a code through email for the free to play version on Steam.
- Posted Mar 06, 2018 1:13pm PST Fuck yeah, motherfucker! Have fun!
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 1:55am PST Firefox
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 7:56pm PDT Dry aged ground beef I can see because you can taste the flavor difference. Grinding up Kobe or Wagyu is kind of a waste unless it's truly just the...