10,651 chatty comments by "owly"
- Posted Nov 17, 2018 6:51am PST I’m thinking it’s your irritated response that is giving him a chub.
- Posted Nov 15, 2018 12:51pm PST Blue cheese. People look at me like I’m crazy when I tell them to leave that disgusting shit off my steaks and salads.
- Posted Nov 08, 2018 7:37am PST This is obviously user error.
- Posted Nov 06, 2018 8:28am PST I believe it's still in our solar system for a few more years even as it continues to race outward. The article in the OP said it's gone, and...
- Posted Nov 06, 2018 6:49am PST It could still be using WPA2, just without 802.1x support.
- Posted Nov 06, 2018 5:59am PST Devices that don't support WPA Enterprise w/802.1x aren't typically end-user devices, eh? Maybe they should be firewalled off on an isolated WLAN...
- Posted Nov 06, 2018 5:06am PST Given the engine’s roots in single-player, it’s not surprising. But they should still be called out for being lazy.
- Posted Nov 02, 2018 12:43pm PDT He never asked for this. FeelsBadMan
- Posted Oct 26, 2018 6:22am PDT Grizzled Errand Boy 12: The Grizzlening
- Posted Oct 24, 2018 8:21am PDT If you're feeling sinister: https://initiativeq.com/invite/rSVz9bCim
- Posted Oct 23, 2018 2:25am PDT It’s like a Goofus and Gallant but just Gallant.
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 9:10am PDT One would hope the network used for the directory is physically isolated. One would hope.
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 7:48pm PDT Huh, my mom’s side is Lebanese and I know she had a lot of family in Wichita. I didn’t know Lebanese in Wichita was a thing, though. I will...
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 10:24pm PDT Don’t blame me, I voted for Rollergirl.
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 10:11am PDT My plan is to completely ignore its approach and buy a bunch of gift cards at Walgreen's on Christmas Eve.