9,105 chatty comments by "nwillard"
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 4:45pm PDT hahahaha I have not played God of War and I was not expecting the contents of that spoiler
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 4:42pm PDT GPU/CPU?
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 3:04pm PDT CHAD AND STACY, STACY AND CHAD!!! WINNERS OF THE GENETIC LOTTERY!!
- Posted Oct 10, 2018 5:52pm PDT hang on JUST HANG ON, the show hasn't aired yet
- Posted Oct 10, 2018 10:15am PDT Hurricane Michael Thread? Seems pretty big...
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 9:12pm PDT Yeah!! Shed the freeloaders!!
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 2:09pm PDT They don't really have an RPG house, so this makes sense for them. And honestly it's not... the worst company that could buy Obsidian. A platform...
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 2:04pm PDT Wayback Machine archived your steam profile? Wow. They're going ham!
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 1:14pm PDT Aren't Chelsea and Ivanka good friends? What if 30 years from now we got President/VP Clinton/Trump 2050?
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 12:41pm PDT I mean, okay, in defense of these kids, who here had a good grasp of politics when they were 16-18? I know I was only starting to dabble in...
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 12:30pm PDT I really, truly do not have a problem with third-party voters if they're still doing the work to actually vote. I have much more scorn for those...
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 7:43pm PDT Sorry, I meant: one of those massive open world games, then The Last of Us, then the other massive open-world game.
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 7:42pm PDT One of those massive open-world games with the last of us as a genre palate cleanser. The argument could be made that since Red Dead 2 is coming...
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 3:06am PDT careful for those scratches that come from inside the pocket!!
- Posted Oct 06, 2018 9:19pm PDT m[if anyone needs canvassing tips]m, let me know. I have a lot of experience.