You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
56,064 chatty comments by "not work safe"
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 1:13pm PDT BMW uses them for their 1200cc motorcycles too. https://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/en/models/heritage/rninet.html Beards not included.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:10pm PDT Yeah it’s a very easy car to say “hey watch this” and make a big RWD mistake.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 11:57am PDT Mid 90s manual Saab 900. Built like a tank and cheap. Although as they say on Car Talk “where there’s smoke there’s a Saab” Or, of course,...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 7:48am PDT Me, I want this. Concert photos always suck unless you’ve got a DSLR and a press pass.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 7:33am PDT Keep in mind it sounds like Thom did exactly what you’re not supposed to do after a delicate operation. Doesn’t matter who you are or where...
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 12:37pm PDT Found this motherfucker in my “guest” shower yesterday, and it’s twin next to my boots by my front door:...
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 6:21pm PDT This could actually be a cool RPG experiment.
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 5:49pm PDT God damn millennials
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 11:48am PDT Heroin and celebrity.
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 9:48am PDT There are a couple of Technic kits I’ve wanted for a few years but where do you guys keep your completed projects?
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 8:13am PDT Framed
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 7:42pm PDT I know enough that I want to move there! Or Fall City, or North Bend.
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 4:28pm PDT That’s where I want to move!
- Posted Aug 06, 2018 10:03am PDT I like to think as moviepass being a project launched by a very affluent movie enthusiast who knew it would fail but also kick the theaters into...
- Posted Aug 05, 2018 7:02am PDT Local business near my office charges $145 to replace an iPhone 7+ screen and $70 to do the battery. Although maybe I can get a deal if I have them...