50,736 chatty comments by "node"
- Posted May 28, 2003 3:05am PDT I get "node" at lan parties all the time. It's 50/50 really. Cool by me.
- Posted May 28, 2003 2:26am PDT Like in EVE Online? Or is that game shit? Not heard much of it now it's out but it sounded cool.
- Posted May 28, 2003 2:25am PDT Jesus. Yeah, I got that when I played it for a while (please Shack, forgive me this sin). It's damn scary when that happens!
- Posted May 28, 2003 2:10am PDT At least you aren't trying the PC version. My god, it's appaling. Utterly appaling. The game seemed kind of fun, but the laggy mouse is attrocious,...
- Posted May 28, 2003 2:06am PDT It's one of the games that means the PS2 is calling to me. :
- Posted May 28, 2003 2:05am PDT I'm using the linksys one and it works a treat once you work out how to configure it (took me a few tries). Use it for my XBox.
- Posted May 28, 2003 2:04am PDT Yeah, I really like the idea of controlling three characters at once by switching between them. Great to see Yuji Naka and Sonic Team rethinking...
- Posted May 28, 2003 1:56am PDT Battlefield? MoHAA?
- Posted May 28, 2003 1:53am PDT I always use d-pad, far more precise for fighters.
- Posted May 27, 2003 2:43pm PDT Yeah, it's kinda satisfying to say though, doncha think?
- Posted May 27, 2003 2:43pm PDT He did in the last interview I saw him in, think it was for DooM 3. It isn't actually too bad.
- Posted May 27, 2003 2:42pm PDT For some reason, I seem to be fitting the word "chunk" into conversations a lot recently. Anyone care to explain this to me?
- Posted May 27, 2003 2:39pm PDT You've never played Mister Driller
- Posted May 27, 2003 1:57pm PDT Saw it a while back. It's fantastic. Great tune, fantastic 8-bit style graphics. Shynola make the best music videos EVER. And I know "evar!!!1"...
- Posted May 27, 2003 4:51am PDT Represent the Shack to the best of your abilities my friend. Make us proud. ;)