You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
65,409 chatty comments by "mwasher"
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 7:59am PDT he posted a few times during the day yesterday
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 7:56am PDT someone tell me i can buy a 2080 TI next week please
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 5:39pm PDT Ah yea that’s cool. Didn’t think about that. I change my kind. This is obviously the best kind of dock.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 5:36pm PDT Its kind of missing that key component of a dock - a port to plug a monitor into.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 5:32pm PDT An external GPU seems a bit excessive as a dock
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 1:17pm PDT if he thought all the flavor were jokes I wonder what he thought Chocolate was
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 1:01pm PDT you mean they didn't have "Cherry" ?
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 12:37pm PDT holy crap it's already been 6 years
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 12:22pm PDT to be fair i've never really looked into what exactly it does. hence my ignorant question.,
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 12:22pm PDT so then just put the monitor at the fastest refresh (120Hz) and then let gsync do its thing?
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 12:21pm PDT why would you think its a joke? i hear the pickle juice slushi at Sonic is all the rage this summer.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 12:19pm PDT gsync question, or, rather, gsync ignorance. If I am getting 90fps in a game is it better to use 60hz refresh and vsync or 120hz refresh and...
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 11:45am PDT I use a Dell one with my MBP. Has mini-DP and HDMI connectivity. It works mostly ok although sometimes I seem to have to replug it in to get...
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 11:17am PDT yea, but just think.. they can warn you when the world ends so you have 18 hours to prepare
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 10:28am PDT 2/3 .