You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
231 chatty comments by "mort"
- Posted Dec 22, 2017 1:03pm PST Just lol if you think double fine will ever complete a project again
- Posted Oct 04, 2014 8:01am PDT 20 hour game that should have been 5
- Posted Sep 28, 2014 2:10pm PDT $5 on steam if you wait 6 months
- Posted Sep 06, 2014 12:05pm PDT marketing behind this game is insane
- Posted Aug 27, 2014 8:46am PDT dragonframe
- Posted Aug 22, 2014 5:28am PDT itll be $5 by the time the retail rift is released, I can wait.
- Posted Jul 25, 2014 7:38am PDT singleplayer games dont exist until their first steam sale
- Posted Jul 09, 2014 7:16am PDT itll be $5 on steam by the time the rift comes out ill wait til then
- Posted Jun 26, 2014 1:27pm PDT shovel knight is the big bang theory of videogames
- Posted May 23, 2014 4:42am PDT the fact that its a news item and theres already 20+ comments on a dying news site about it is why
- Posted May 21, 2014 5:00am PDT Cool I'll wait for it to be $5 on steam in 6 months
- Posted Apr 21, 2014 2:52pm PDT cool that was long enough I dont feel any desire to pick up the game anymore
- Posted Feb 05, 2014 12:02pm PST making standalone products with the assets of their AAA titles is one of the smartest things ubi is doing. Short dev times, keeps the studio...
- Posted Jan 25, 2014 10:19am PST finally someone is making a monster hunter clone
- Posted Nov 07, 2013 1:24pm PST I would start playing d3 again if they bought the console controls to pc