You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
1,425 chatty comments by "mockery"
- Posted Dec 11, 2006 12:06am PST According to a coworker, there exists "bake-in" software that stress-tests your system on all fronts. It's intended to be used to make sure a new...
- Posted Dec 14, 2006 12:15am PST It's nice to hear that they're spending time to make sure people can recreate things like the Enterprise.
- Posted Jan 02, 2007 8:46pm PST Gotta get me this game...
- Posted Jan 02, 2007 8:54pm PST But it only works against enemies with sub-light sensors! Sorry wrong maneuver.
- Posted Jan 02, 2007 9:12pm PST Returning to work today was extra-fun for me because I'm on a different team than I was before I left for the holidays. Nothing like a dramatic...
- Posted Jan 02, 2007 9:17pm PST Uh... Where does one enter tag info?
- Posted Jan 02, 2007 10:46pm PST http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/7/936427_81580_front.jpg I nominate for box art of the year.
- Posted Jan 03, 2007 10:45pm PST June 2006, no problems yet.
- Posted Jan 04, 2007 10:18pm PST Wait... That would make me....... Awww. :(
- Posted Jan 09, 2007 10:11pm PST People who drinker too much tend to bragged like that.
- Posted Jan 10, 2007 9:35am PST It's not a standard rendering term. I would guess it's a mis-quote.
- Posted Jan 17, 2007 6:03pm PST Microsoft Visual C++
- Posted Jan 17, 2007 6:06pm PST Oops... Not in general. Re: #15
- Posted Jan 17, 2007 6:08pm PST Err... #19. I'm return to coding and pretend this didn't happen.
- Posted Jan 25, 2007 10:22pm PST Cylon ships detected! Launch vipers!