18,715 chatty comments by "megarust32"
- Posted Jan 11, 2005 9:08am PST IAWTP, fantastic game.
- Posted Jan 11, 2005 9:07am PST ^Great multiplayer in this game.
- Posted Jan 11, 2005 8:28am PST My thought's exactly.
- Posted Jan 10, 2005 1:06pm PST I'm considering getting this for ps2. Are the graphics for the ps2 version awful?
- Posted Jan 09, 2005 10:41pm PST Lion's Arch, district 1. Nude beach party.
- Posted Jan 09, 2005 1:12am PST Shackify imhostfu and you will have my praise.
- Posted Jan 07, 2005 9:07pm PST The sad thing is, I didn't get why you thought it was funny at first.
- Posted Jan 07, 2005 9:39am PST Pros: Quick and nontaxing Cons: Very little personality "It plays less like Suikoden and more like a generic RPG that happens to have a really...
- Posted Jan 07, 2005 5:23am PST Pros: Responsive Combat, tough bosses Cons: Cheesy Storyline, simple level design Throughout the reviews they refer to the game as being very...
- Posted Jan 07, 2005 2:18am PST I can't play very many games without running into this guy's voice again: http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0164682/
- Posted Jan 07, 2005 12:39am PST Latest EGM review scores: PS2 NFL Street 2: 8.0, 8.0, 9.5 (also on Xbox and Gamecube) Virtua Quest: 5.5, 5.0, 4.0 (also on Gamecube)...
- Posted Jan 06, 2005 8:01pm PST Avast!
- Posted Jan 06, 2005 5:40pm PST yeah
- Posted Jan 06, 2005 5:24pm PST Lemme just say that Wookie-World blows. Make your decisions based on that.
- Posted Jan 06, 2005 2:13pm PST people coming around the corners and knowing exactly where people are already <--- teamspeak/ventrilo is fucking annoying like that sometimes.