You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
5,625 chatty comments by "mattsull85"
- Posted Feb 03, 2002 8:21pm PST My favorite was the Bud Light commercial where the girl and the guy were getting cards. The girl spends a lot of time picking out a sentimental...
- Posted Feb 03, 2002 8:27pm PST Yeah heh. That one wasn't as funny though... except for the part where you see the rocket shooting up through the window, after the guy tells the...
- Posted Feb 03, 2002 8:36pm PST I agree. Brady was good, but Vinatieri had sooooooooo much pressure on him and he still came through. I mean, if he had messed up either of the...
- Posted Feb 03, 2002 8:42pm PST Yeah, you're right. :o
- Posted Feb 03, 2002 8:45pm PST Uh, I think just about ANYTHING can give you cancer eventually. It's not like you smoke one cigarette and you sprout tumors out of your lungs and...
- Posted Feb 04, 2002 5:05pm PST Wait, if you take the derivative of the top and bottom then you drop the "-1" in the numerator and denominator. So I got 3/2... maybe I am wrong...
- Posted Feb 04, 2002 5:19pm PST If there's a problem yo I'll solve it, check out the hook while my DJ revolves it.
- Posted Feb 04, 2002 5:24pm PST WERD TO YO MUTHA
- Posted Feb 04, 2002 5:25pm PST Erm, what? What the hell song is that? :O
- Posted Feb 04, 2002 5:25pm PST http://www.shacknews.com/funk.y?id=2903093
- Posted Feb 04, 2002 5:26pm PST HEH.
- Posted Mar 05, 2002 5:58pm PST You could do an ROTC and get to be an officer like Quagmire suggested. Its essentially part-time, and they pay for a lot of stuff.
- Posted Mar 07, 2002 3:43pm PST whoa that's pretty weak
- Posted Mar 09, 2002 2:43pm PST Are you talking about Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back? Cause that movie has an awesome deleted scene... the hooker one.
- Posted Mar 17, 2002 7:57pm PST Clan Lord!