15,798 chatty comments by "master_disaster_17"
- Posted Sep 08, 2009 3:02am PDT Still rocking the C2D/DDR2, and still haven't found a reason to buy new :)
- Posted Sep 08, 2009 1:02am PDT Wars tend to happen when someone has 32 million men standing around with nothing to do but each other.
- Posted Sep 08, 2009 1:01am PDT OK. You first.
- Posted Sep 08, 2009 12:51am PDT oh, so he IS a moron. Thanks for clearing that up.
- Posted Sep 08, 2009 12:48am PDT Never mind the US, I don't think he's ever been outside his own little fat head.
- Posted Sep 08, 2009 12:46am PDT I heard they eat babies there. It's a DISASTER!!!!1111!!1!!!
- Posted Sep 04, 2009 10:24am PDT Well LOOKING like fate is not a bad thing. It might play a lot differently.
- Posted Sep 04, 2009 8:00am PDT it's not called mythos. It's called 'Torchlight'. That should help your search ;)
- Posted Sep 04, 2009 3:38am PDT Actually sounds like one of the tracks from doom....
- Posted Sep 04, 2009 2:45am PDT mooooooo...doooon't eeaaaat meeee.....moooooo
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 11:41pm PDT I do, I do. As much as possible, in fact. And for those few moments when the heaving torrent of testosterone that fuels my almost superhuman...
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 10:55pm PDT How did the towers fall straight down, when everyone knows that the murky agents of the international shadow government are complete fuckups?
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 10:49pm PDT I agree 100% with Cooper on this one. There is an enourmous lack of balls in popular music.
- Posted Sep 02, 2009 11:59pm PDT Economy Of Scale Besides, they don't actually have to run this on the same hardware you'd use in your own PC. They could use huge stacks of...
- Posted Sep 02, 2009 11:57pm PDT I'm with you. I want this to go die in a fire. But then, I still buy CD's, so I'm a relic of the last century.