6,405 chatty comments by "loke662"
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 3:24pm PDT https://www.amazon.com/Philips-SceneSwitch-Color-Change-Light/dp/B0758KYRMN
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 2:22pm PDT Kitchen / Project room - 5000k daylight. Livingroom and beds warmer 2000k-3000k. They have lightbulbs also also switch bettween warm and daylight...
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 2:10pm PDT Oh sure, since you don't have your pin, what is your name?.. ok sure we will unlock that for you Mr. Jones...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 9:51am PDT Ha I did the same thing early this month. I borrowed a PS4, bought HZD and played 3 days after getting my balls ripped apart. Only got through 1/2...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 9:49am PDT Yes, but I prefer turn based like the old school games.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 8:30am PDT Kickstarter it and waiting anxiously.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 8:30am PDT They are beta testing a 2e ruleset, which tries to remove "crunch'
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 10:14am PDT Anyone remember Hawk the Slayer?
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 6:40pm PDT how does rogue do stealth and advance to hit the mages in the back line?
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 10:17pm PDT Awesome!
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 10:12pm PDT 24-ish
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 9:10am PDT Damn cold...
- Posted Sep 16, 2018 5:59pm PDT Horizon
- Posted Sep 15, 2018 2:44pm PDT Oh wait this is for #1. Didn't know there was 2
- Posted Sep 15, 2018 2:43pm PDT Wife and friends are planning through it. Also my kids like screwing around. Fun game simple but good mechanics.