6,451 chatty comments by "loke662"
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 10:19am PDT Kingmaker it!
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 11:43pm PDT Yup GH = D&D lite.
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 10:58pm PDT Gaston was pretty good
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 5:13pm PDT What's that monthly total?
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 4:11pm PDT Similar. 30 days and this is after pretty much going everywhere possible.
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 2:51pm PDT Yah at first I was unaware, but some quests are time sensitive. My 2nd play through I noticed things I missed due to doing things out of order....
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 2:34pm PDT Story rpg.
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 1:47pm PDT Reddit has shown that the easy setting is equivalent to base pathfinder.
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 12:55pm PDT Theorycrafting is fun. I'm on my 3rd reroll and like this build. I wish they had an arena where you could test builds/mechanics.
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 12:41pm PDT Even with min/ maxing this game is merciless and pretty hard. I'm level 5 and an unpair team versus an alpha wolf and other wolves could wipe me.
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 12:24pm PDT Ya saw a build high ac/ high dex tank. Starting chapter 2 all buffed ac is 32ish. Most hits that go through are crit nat 20's. (Which hurt plenty...
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 12:11pm PDT PF: kingmaker how goes your game? I finished chapter one and looking for the ranger companion. It took me a few rerolls to find the main character...
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 2:28pm PDT I had a 1 week follow-up where he have me the all clear for normal day to day activities.
- Posted Oct 07, 2018 2:08pm PDT One week. But use protection until you are given the all clear by the doc. Usually a 3 month check-up. I'm surprised your Dr didn't tell you this
- Posted Oct 02, 2018 11:27am PDT Rerolled because I want cheap custom characters.