50,502 chatty comments by "lacker"
- Posted Apr 18, 2000 4:55pm PDT how could i have forgotten Kool G. Rap one of the best rappers around (bad lacker)
- Posted Apr 18, 2000 4:58pm PDT then maybe revolution is thewrong word for it i think of guns and violence against the oppressors
- Posted Apr 18, 2000 4:59pm PDT are youin san diego freshview?
- Posted Apr 18, 2000 5:00pm PDT i hate catchy songs the curent one i cant stop listening too is the thong song by sisqo i know it's commercial and crappy but i like it
- Posted Apr 18, 2000 5:03pm PDT i think i'm for capitalism cause i like the states but as good as we have it i'm sure that some third world county is fucked more than it would be...
- Posted Apr 18, 2000 5:05pm PDT i see the contradiction too ok off to krav maga be back to continue in this interesting thread in a couple of hours http://www.kravmaga.com
- Posted Apr 18, 2000 6:22pm PDT 182 i read 100 years of solitude by gabriel garcia marquez it's a great novel and has a partin the story where the workers of the fruit...
- Posted Apr 18, 2000 6:30pm PDT hey since some of youmentioned you like country music and we're talking about catchy songs: i was at this place where peoplelistened to country...
- Posted Apr 18, 2000 6:44pm PDT hammer? you gotta be kidding? it seemed likeyou had some good taste in hip hop and then threw in that turd
- Posted Apr 18, 2000 6:54pm PDT is that in response to the donkey schlong comment i meant no harm by it
- Posted Apr 18, 2000 7:02pm PDT american baby but i'm counter-suing because you made me think of bone and how badly it affected me listening to them on the radio. so lawsuit...
- Posted Apr 19, 2000 9:37am PDT i picked up a tnt when they came out for about $110 recently i replaced it with a returned voodoo 3 3000 that i picked up for $80. i stopped...
- Posted Apr 21, 2000 9:06pm PDT tomservo i owe you some pr0n 46%
- Posted Apr 21, 2000 9:07pm PDT y not? u a bozo
- Posted Apr 21, 2000 9:11pm PDT i am so lame