You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
12,266 chatty comments by "kn1fe"
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 7:09pm PDT i have some logitech 2.1 speakers for my computer, and they're pretty good... but nowhere as "full" sounding as my akg-k240s's so how do i...
- Posted Apr 23, 2007 8:40pm PDT anyone here own an onkyo receiver? i have the component in/out cables plugged into it but nothing is coming up on the screen, any ideas on what i...
- Posted Apr 22, 2007 6:53pm PDT zelda: twp requires me to stretch it with my tv remote to make it fill the screen, is that normal?
- Posted Apr 22, 2007 3:31pm PDT how do u make the component input/output work on onkyo receivers?
- Posted Apr 21, 2007 10:44am PDT i hooked up the wii's audio cables to my tv and then used my tv's audio out to my receiver. the sound is extremely quiet and i have to turn my...
- Posted Apr 20, 2007 1:57pm PDT is smooth moves craptastic or totally awesome?
- Posted Apr 20, 2007 1:24pm PDT is the classic controller good?
- Posted Apr 20, 2007 1:19pm PDT Nintendo Wii: ACQUIRED now i need ShackRecommendations on wii games (including virtual console) and gamecube games.... GO!
- Posted Apr 20, 2007 10:27am PDT what is the best slim flip phone?
- Posted Apr 20, 2007 7:17am PDT what game is he playing?
- Posted Apr 19, 2007 3:11pm PDT in this thread u recommend compact digital cameras with good video features
- Posted Apr 19, 2007 2:54pm PDT any of u austin shackers know of a good place to buy a bed? what mattresses do u recommend
- Posted Apr 17, 2007 12:53pm PDT whats a good way to calibrate my monitor
- Posted Apr 16, 2007 3:33pm PDT or did i fry my fucking monitor's dvi input?
- Posted Apr 16, 2007 3:16pm PDT is this happening cuz my monitor isnt HDCP compliant?