409 chatty comments by "kiddygrinder"
- Posted Sep 18, 2014 2:08am PDT just get the old windows 360 controller, it's probably cheaper and it's (i assume from this article) basically the same. it comes with a wireless...
- Posted Apr 20, 2014 5:43am PDT after they deleted deadspace 3 off of my account for some reason i'm done with origin, just glad i only paid 10 bucks on the humble bundle for it.
- Posted Aug 13, 2013 1:52am PDT the touch pad will probably only be useful for menus, but it's a nice have
- Posted Jul 22, 2013 2:04am PDT name something that isn't a combination of earlier iterations of the same medium. being derivative isn't the same as being bad.
- Posted Jul 05, 2013 2:38am PDT no one gives a shit any more blizzard
- Posted Jul 01, 2013 4:58pm PDT there are dozens of mmos that are total grind fests if you want. why exactly you'd want to play them i have no idea.
- Posted Jul 01, 2013 2:51am PDT yeah service was probably the wrong word, i assume they meant extra features.
- Posted Jul 01, 2013 2:48am PDT i am seriously shocked that they managed to do it after some of the comments from the ps3 launch. if nintendo had managed to do it the wii 2...
- Posted Jun 17, 2013 5:29am PDT they have to also convince a bunch of developers to use it & pay MS for the privilege
- Posted Jun 17, 2013 5:27am PDT yeah, but it has to be in their contract with game publishers already or they'll have to figure out licensing for a billion games in about 15 years...
- Posted May 09, 2013 1:50am PDT good luck, most mmos are going this way because it's the way most people want to play.
- Posted May 06, 2013 5:43pm PDT depends on your local laws, some countries don't allow that kind of bullshit, you buy it it's yours.
- Posted Apr 30, 2013 2:04am PDT exclusive pretty much means exclusive for 6 months nowadays. it's a good way to steal some of the buzz of the ouya with minimal risk.
- Posted Mar 29, 2013 3:17pm PDT I'm running xbmc on a raspberry pi, loving that thing.
- Posted Mar 29, 2013 3:15pm PDT i agree, i tried to use DLNA with the ps3 for over a year before i just said fuck it and bought a media PC. it works most of the time, but it's...