9,215 chatty comments by "jwnin"
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 11:57am PDT If those are custom length cables, i'm pretty sure you mean 6 hours after the cables were already cut. :)
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 10:52am PDT Nice work. Cable management is an unappreciated but important part of the job. Nobody notices it, until something goes bad. Though...I would...
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 9:38am PDT http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/catalog/categories.t2?categoryId=9 I use it every day.
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 3:18pm PDT not offhand, but if you posted it on SA it'd be identified in seconds. :)
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 2:55pm PDT that last one is from a poster on somethingawful, while on vacation.
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 12:50pm PDT I have tickets to the 10/13 game and a to-be-named world series game, when the Yankees make it there. One can only wonder what sort of Aaron...
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 12:45pm PDT I wanted to get Vonage, but apparently local number portability isn't available in my area (central NJ). Bummer. :(
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 12:44pm PDT If it makes you feel better i was in London this week :(
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 8:47am PDT how about just driving into work? :(
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 7:59am PDT it helped a little bit, but...still no good. You have to be spot-f'n-on in your turns, and there are a lot of them.
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 7:33am PDT Medium, here. Sitting here, i think i know what might help: taking off the bullet proof vest. *goes back*
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 7:26am PDT yeah, it's not quite that easy. If i'm lucky i make it to the door, but end up dying in the second corridor.
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 7:08am PDT I'm playing through silent hill 3 right now, in the 'borley haunted mansion'. I hate the developer who made it so you can't save inside the...
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 5:17am PDT Where is the Bronx Zoo?! >:(
- Posted Oct 03, 2004 7:11am PDT I checked your profile to see what godforsaken area has snow in early October but it was blank. :(