9,246 chatty comments by "jwnin"
- Posted Sep 23, 2018 5:20am PDT If you closed this post by saying you bought a John Deere mower I would have been suspicious. She was just being friendly I’d say. Now you have...
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 6:05am PDT suck it pouya! did i do it right?
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 3:35pm PDT Skype for business online. But yeah, the writing is on the wall for on prem Skype.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 3:06pm PDT Paging Eskimo spy
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 2:35pm PDT I hope they got to finish the story of clementine.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 8:52am PDT The empire strikes back of this generation.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 8:40am PDT I thought you moved and worked remotely with occasional travel.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 4:59pm PDT It was so good because characters are so rarely written with that kind of awareness.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 3:59pm PDT So other people’s walls of text are something to be avoided, so you start your own?
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 6:36pm PDT This is not doing a lot to dispel stereotypes of MMO players. The developer of the #1 addon for Wow just started a patreon, and cited the need for...
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 5:59pm PDT HIPAA.
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 5:58pm PDT The appreciation for the Oxford comma tells me that Clay is a gentleman and a scholar.
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 5:41pm PDT Firefox tags posts through violentmonkey, but I thought that was just injected JS, not via the violentmonkey extension.
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 10:07am PDT Seems inevitable though, just look at office layouts over the past few decades. Not looking forward to when they fully convert my space.
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 5:09pm PDT Pay dat man hees money!