You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
2,145 chatty comments by "jtthe2nd"
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 6:26pm PDT I watched my nephew play this game and saw nothing that intrigued me. It's official, I'm an old fart.
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 6:24pm PDT Absolutely mind blowing how much money some people are pouring into this tech demo.
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 11:55pm PDT The developer's rep is the big draw. Just like Naughty Dog, you know the game is going to be good. You just don't know how good yet.
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 11:41pm PDT So Joel really is dead. :(
- Posted Apr 05, 2018 9:28am PDT They could do this to Jumping Flash!, Ape Escape, and Colony Wars and I won't complain. Looks nice!
- Posted Jan 16, 2017 10:02pm PST Or what lame new hardware Valve is working on.
- Posted Jan 16, 2017 10:01pm PST Still you can't deny it was a DICK move to leave everyone hanging with the cliffhanger at the end of HL2:Episode 2 and still not give any closure...
- Posted Dec 27, 2015 7:46am PST Listen, just release HL3 and everything will be forgiven Valve.
- Posted Jun 24, 2015 4:19pm PDT I LOVE the L4D games but if they try to stick this idiotic pricing scheme to L4D3 they can count me out.
- Posted Jun 02, 2015 10:52pm PDT That's great but where's HL2:Episode 3?
- Posted May 20, 2015 11:34am PDT Most fun NFS game I ever played was NFS:Hot Pursuit 2 on the PS2. Great tracks, neat shortcuts, awesome array of sports cars.
- Posted Mar 27, 2015 7:09pm PDT Seconded. I avoid news clip videos for the same reason. I would much rather skim an article for myself rather than watch a whole clip complete with...
- Posted Nov 25, 2014 10:24am PST The should call it 'Big Momma' and one of it's abilities should be laying eggs that spontaneously hatch into killer monster embryos. It could have...
- Posted Sep 25, 2014 11:19am PDT I always get stuck on the tutorial of these Total War games.
- Posted Sep 17, 2014 11:12pm PDT Keep dreaming.