You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
18,845 chatty comments by "jdcope"
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 10:18pm PDT Yeah, I like those too.
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 10:12pm PDT It will be out of my price range for sure. I would be more interested in a mid-level 4 door with the FX4 package. But even those are sitting at...
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 10:05pm PDT There are a few different V6 ecoboost engines though. There are three variations in the F-150 line. And then another for the SUV line.
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 4:39pm PDT Yeah, I was surprised the only engine so far in the US is the 2.3L 4 cyl ecoboost. But I have read that if the Raptor comes to the US it would...
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 4:35pm PDT Actually, I bet it would be pretty badass offroad with about 370 ftlbs of torque.
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 4:28pm PDT Looks like Europe gets it before America does....
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 4:20pm PDT I see a lot of soccer moms in Rubicons around here. You know the salesman just told them "its the best one."
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 4:16pm PDT Im usually a Ford guy. But all thing considered, I think I would rather have the Colorado ZR2 with the Duramax .
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 4:14pm PDT If America gets the Raptor version it will be closer to $50k I bet.
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 4:11pm PDT Lol, whatever.
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 3:30pm PDT That interview he did with Jim Carrey a while back was great.
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 2:50pm PDT Don’t they give out bumper stickers that say that with every coffee?
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 2:43pm PDT She actually has one of these. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076Q4Y743
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 2:34pm PDT Yeah, its bad again down in Portland too. Just walking from light rail to the office this morning sucked. My daughter has asthma and has to wear a...
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 1:18pm PDT At what? 20fps?