1,261 chatty comments by "jaytima"
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 1:00am PDT certainly not the case. if anything the battles are more intense/fast than any ff ive played before. they just changed the system of choosing what...
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:56am PDT i wish there was a way to hear all the party banter without having to replay the game choosing all the different people to go with you on missions....
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:52am PDT nod32. worth the price.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:52am PDT do medic. its super overpowered.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:43am PDT bc2 is really cpu intensive. go for an i5.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:41am PDT http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/detail4/pc/jaynos.png
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:40am PDT no :/ metal gear is pretty unique
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:39am PDT the 4x sucks in my experience. the recoil is ridiculous because of how zoomed in it is. red dot is fine.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:37am PDT they're compensating for no subscription by making you pay $180 for the full game.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:35am PDT just get me fios already...
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:32am PDT wheelmouse optical. mx518 if you need high DPI.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:30am PDT nonstop ffxiii since i got it. soon gow3, heavy rain, then back to bc2
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:29am PDT less than halfway through. coming up is one of the best temples/dungeons in any adventure.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:28am PDT modern family is the closest AD-like we'll ever get.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 12:26am PDT quite enjoying this ~20 hours in. i do like how its basically constant forward progress. dont miss towns much.