17,846 chatty comments by "jayacheess"
- Posted Dec 10, 2008 9:14am PST That's 27 cents a liter. We're paying 75 cents. I don't see how this is fair.
- Posted Dec 10, 2008 9:08am PST Is that a Yoda pez dispenser?
- Posted Dec 10, 2008 8:46am PST Pugs are not sexy. They are inbred, and deformed. I feel sorry for them.
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 11:04am PST How does that make a difference? We voted for the people appointing him. No one complains about judges being appointed.
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 10:55am PST I don't know how to tell you more emphatically that you are wrong other than: YOU ARE WRONG. I liked it up until he started being trained as an...
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 10:45am PST Yep, agree completely.
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 10:31am PST It's actually pretty strange. I don't know how to describe it accurately. It's almost as though they get stuck in trying to utilize all their...
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 10:19am PST Gotcha. I'm definitely into growing technically as a guitarist, but I've always felt like a lot of potential creativity is lost at its expense in...
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 10:09am PST So you're not a vamp, I take it.
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 10:06am PST Same here (whats important musically), but I find it hard to believe you haven't listened to him if only to admire his chops. That's the only...
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 10:04am PST What sells me is that the singing exactly matches the lead guitar. That plus the matching chord progression and time signature is just a little much.
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 9:56am PST I honestly don't understand it myself. But its not as though people don't copy songs and attempt to get away with it.
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 9:54am PST Why would you? Does it matter how healthy your armpit hair is? Soap CLEANS it just as well.
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 9:51am PST Satriani is a pretty popular musician in the music world. If you play guitar, chances are you listen to, or have listened to Satriani. I don't...
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 8:22am PST Hey! God dammit. =[