17,810 chatty comments by "jayacheess"
- Posted Oct 16, 2018 3:06pm PDT I just want to buy legal edibles, but I guess that's still a ways away?
- Posted Oct 16, 2018 2:52pm PDT Your waters were muddied long before you starting thinking about politics.
- Posted Oct 16, 2018 10:20am PDT But that's not how FoxNews told the story!
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 6:28pm PDT There's not a great dynamic going on there.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 5:29pm PDT I mean, maybe? But why aren't they listening to the father? Do they just think he's a fucking doofus who would put his family in danger for no reason?
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 5:27pm PDT fuckin lol ;D
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 5:20pm PDT Yep, this is the way to do things.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 4:29pm PDT Wooooooooooooowwwwwwwww that family sucks. Holy fucking shit.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 11:18am PDT So you think this justifies Trump's shit slinging against her?
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 9:44am PDT Xi, by contrast, has “replaced this incentive-based system with one based on fear,” as Pei puts it. And there are two big problems with this...
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 9:36am PDT I still can't believe the president is putting out polls like this. Everything he does smacks of third world dictator.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 9:34am PDT The latter.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 9:32am PDT It shows that she was telling the truth and that Trump has been being a piece of shit towards her for no good reason. Though that's certainly not...
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 8:03pm PDT https://www.reddit.com/r/vancouver/comments/9o5dc7/voting_is_confusing/
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 3:46pm PDT Yeah, I'm pretty bummed about it. My riding has changed a bit over the last year - I've been cornering much more aggressively. Unfortunately, that...