509 chatty comments by "jamiejme"
- Posted Nov 12, 2013 7:19am PST Of course - you need to check it is all working properly!
- Posted Nov 11, 2013 10:46am PST Update 1.7 almost ready - it adds real life diseases and scenarios
- Posted Nov 11, 2013 10:19am PST Thats braver than I was! I just did it in evenings and weekends to avoid having to make scary decisions like that :P
- Posted Nov 11, 2013 10:11am PST Hah, no problem - glad you enjoyed it!
- Posted Nov 11, 2013 9:00am PST Yep - exactly lol
- Posted Nov 11, 2013 8:15am PST Ye - its amazing what impact it can have. Its like those games where you have to press on a bubble and try and make more bubbles pop in a self...
- Posted Nov 11, 2013 7:02am PST Gota break out! Start doing! :P
- Posted Nov 11, 2013 2:57am PST IMO - anyone who ever thinks about doing ANYTHING should watch the brain crack video I mention
- Posted Nov 11, 2013 2:56am PST Hey Shack - did a Plague Inc interview on Polgon the other day that thought might appeal to some people - particularly the bits about motivation /...
- Posted Oct 02, 2013 1:23pm PDT Check the game - there is already mention of the government shutdown there :)
- Posted Sep 22, 2013 6:02am PDT Ye, although a band sounds much cooler! :P
- Posted Aug 06, 2013 10:13am PDT Hmm, they do look interesting. Not sure I would really get enough benefit to justify the cost though
- Posted Aug 06, 2013 6:12am PDT Haven't started looking at that yet - any suggestions?
- Posted Aug 06, 2013 6:12am PDT No overclocking plans
- Posted Aug 06, 2013 5:53am PDT Anyone? :P