5,873 chatty comments by "jabuck"
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 5:41pm PDT if you want a touchscreen device, then you need it. Other than that, you probably don't really need it.
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 5:41pm PDT it hasn't dropped in price. The download version of the upgrade was always going to be $40.
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 9:51am PDT i think a 4gb one should be good enough.
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 9:16am PDT only with new pcs. Think anytime after june or something.
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 8:43am PDT yes. It won't bring much along though.
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 8:14am PDT you can do a format i believe, i dont think you can boot to it. I think you need to do it inside windows or something.
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 7:54am PDT i think they just don't want to pay for the codec etc... fees.
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 7:50am PDT I have read reports of people saying its live now. Somewhere on that website i guess.
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 7:49am PDT the webapps on skydrive.com are pretty good. Gets all of the basic stuff done.
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 7:32am PDT stream http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/presskits/windows/
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 6:08am PDT Windows 8 website is live. There is also supposed to be some kind of launch event streamed live at 11 et as well....
- Posted Oct 25, 2012 12:01am PDT the tablet that is releasing Friday from Microsoft is Surface with Windows RT. WIndows RT is the ARM version of Windows 8. It is basically the...
- Posted Oct 24, 2012 6:59pm PDT WOW
- Posted Oct 24, 2012 6:42pm PDT zito wat
- Posted Oct 24, 2012 12:27pm PDT yep i think it was around the 3rd season where the characters got more established. I still love the 2nd season though, but the 3rd through 5th or...