23,073 chatty comments by "iamgoat"
- Posted Jul 31, 2001 4:53pm PDT John Carmack is MY DAD!
- Posted Aug 07, 2001 10:15am PDT Also does that if you shoot the alarms that go off when you enter that bank area.
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 10:05am PDT bastard.
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 10:06am PDT Sucky Sucky Long...
- Posted Aug 16, 2001 8:59am PDT What about that Trinity Engine/Game thing that Id had mentioned years ago? I forget what happened to it. Did it get renamed to Quake 3?
- Posted Aug 16, 2001 9:43am PDT I remember a lot of people started getting domains with the word Trinity in it, pretty funny now that I think about it.
- Posted Aug 16, 2001 4:10pm PDT I have 3 copies of the game. Got one sent to me which I played up to the point where it crashed on my computer (2 hours into the game)... then...
- Posted Aug 22, 2001 3:29pm PDT Same thing, but now they have railgun-precision aim.
- Posted Aug 23, 2001 11:54am PDT In 12/97 3D Realms got their hands on the Quake 2 engine (right when Quake 2 was released just in time for Christmas) which was scrapped a month...
- Posted Aug 30, 2001 11:55pm PDT What about the wallhack? I thought that was going to be fixed in 1.3 (unless it already has been)? Or iamblindgoat?
- Posted Aug 31, 2001 12:22am PDT That's what I'm still wondering about, but it has been mentioned: http://csnation.counter-strike.net/csinfo/next.html
- Posted Sep 08, 2001 11:39am PDT OLY GOD! http://www.flashyourrack.com/flash.cgi?luser=aolrack (.)(.)
- Posted Sep 08, 2001 11:41am PDT r remove l(last) from view=: http://www.flashyourrack.com/flash.cgi?user=aolrack
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 8:56am PDT For sure, I woke up to find 18+ Breaking News e-mail messages in my inbox from CNN. At first I thought their server started spamming this...
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 9:45am PDT My work building was shutdown (in LA) as well. Who could work when they're thinking about this the whole time.