You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
458 chatty comments by "hayt"
- Posted Jun 15, 2014 12:02pm PDT CD's?? Bah! Back in my day, we were swapping floppy disks. The 5 1/4 inch kind; and using hole punchers to make them double sided.
- Posted May 29, 2014 5:56am PDT [insert asshole thing] heh
- Posted May 26, 2014 3:56pm PDT Watching this video made me have to go take a piss.
- Posted May 25, 2014 11:08am PDT "Who is Dan?!?" Heheh
- Posted May 25, 2014 8:41am PDT NWS, folks
- Posted May 24, 2014 7:53am PDT Word. Hydrogen peroxide is really effective for me.
- Posted May 20, 2014 10:11pm PDT Ho. Ly. Shit.
- Posted May 20, 2014 12:26am PDT Totally agreed.
- Posted May 19, 2014 8:19pm PDT Me neither, but I'd like to :-) She doesn't appear in the list of Shacknews staffers: http://www.shacknews.com/about
- Posted May 19, 2014 7:00pm PDT I was one of those scared by Jupiter: http://www.shacknews.com/chatty/29964097 Thanks for exacerbating the problem, you sick fuck Awesome video
- Posted May 05, 2014 7:58pm PDT Before I looked at your pics, I was wondering if you might have gone with KKK (for all the K's in your name).
- Posted Apr 24, 2014 2:30pm PDT http://m.thewirecutter.com/leaderboard/headphones/
- Posted Apr 22, 2014 8:49pm PDT Howard Shore did the LOTR soundtracks. I still listen to them after all these years.
- Posted Apr 16, 2014 5:37am PDT This sounds like a perfect euphemism for getting wood.
- Posted Apr 15, 2014 6:48pm PDT I bought bamboo bed sheets a few years ago and have been very happen with them. They feel must softer than high thread count cotton sheets.