474 chatty comments by "hayt"
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 12:39pm PDT I've been tracking a package online that's supposed to be delivered to me. According to Canada Post's website, the package's current status...
- Posted Aug 09, 2006 1:07pm PDT The problem (to me at least) is that the loading screen pops up after every 2-3 minutes =) Each load time in and of itself isn't too lenghty.
- Posted Aug 09, 2006 12:39pm PDT Watch the last episode of season 2 =) They explain all.
- Posted Aug 09, 2006 12:17pm PDT Damn Blue Jays%$%@@# They have all the talent in the world, but they're just not as mentally tough as other teams. They're major underachievers.
- Posted Aug 05, 2006 6:13pm PDT I'm guessing flip-flops were recommended because feet tend to swell when you're flying. If you're wearing shoes, you're going to feel very...
- Posted Jul 31, 2006 7:33am PDT What new things? I thought they did just sell us a few new levels.
- Posted Jul 31, 2006 7:25am PDT I think the music is from Shadow of the Colossus (which is definitely appropriate).
- Posted Jul 22, 2006 9:03pm PDT check out http://www.liveplasma.com/ to find music artists that are related to ones that you already like (also doubles as a visually awesome...
- Posted Jul 17, 2006 5:38pm PDT There are pee sounds in this game? I might have to buy it.
- Posted Jul 15, 2006 10:21am PDT Here's what I don't get. Most people love the new cell shaded look to TF2 (as do I), but most people shit upon Zelda - Wind Waker for the exact...
- Posted Sep 09, 2005 1:47pm PDT attn cdn shackers: http://www1.ca.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/days_of_deals?c=ca&cs=CADHS1&l=en&s=dhs
- Posted Aug 14, 2005 12:04pm PDT Umm, I wanna know where the optical drive is.
- Posted Jul 30, 2005 7:58am PDT Heh, why do you have Starcraft Battle Chest AND separate copies of Starcraft and Brood War?
- Posted Jun 17, 2005 10:02pm PDT http://www.toxic.no/php/vis_film.php?id=82
- Posted Jun 02, 2005 4:40pm PDT "A wicked left "fucking cocksucker" catches Daggah on the chin and he appears stunned." <--- LOL! That's the funniest thing I've heard in months.