9,699 chatty comments by "halophoenix"
- Posted Aug 08, 2012 12:56pm PDT Agreed though - I actually like STO and it's been a lot less buggy than it used to be, but man what I wouldn't give for an updated Starfleet...
- Posted Aug 08, 2012 12:55pm PDT I remember this title - it was straight up AWFUL, even in beta. It was less like a real Star Trek game and more like a really crappy game with some...
- Posted Jul 26, 2012 5:34pm PDT Mine is way better than that, sheesh. (Lol I didn't see that guy)
- Posted Jul 26, 2012 5:26pm PDT I'm actually princess Zelda, duh
- Posted Jul 26, 2012 5:18pm PDT and the sunglasses on top of your head? And a pair of five fingers?
- Posted Jul 26, 2012 5:12pm PDT Never been before, but I think I see you!
- Posted Jan 11, 2012 11:40am PST INSIDE. THE. HOUSE.
- Posted Jan 08, 2012 9:10am PST Yeah, the advice isn't really universal, sadly. True about 99% of three time, though. Just that last 1% that's still a pita.
- Posted Jan 08, 2012 9:03am PST Yes, we did. http://lifehacker.com/5847279/how-to-plug-in-a-usb-cable-correctly-every-time
- Posted Jan 07, 2012 2:35pm PST BluAnt Q2, you won't be disappointed.
- Posted Dec 20, 2011 10:24pm PST Out of retirement to tip my hat to you, sir. Well played. Well played indeed.
- Posted Nov 30, 2011 5:34pm PST My god, it's full of stars.
- Posted Sep 10, 2011 6:21pm PDT Those reactions are the best part of being a DJ, I love it when that happens. And yeah - I see so few DJs actually taking the time to beatmatch...
- Posted Sep 10, 2011 5:53pm PDT Thinking about how songs flow is an important part - that's track selection. Good DJs consider how the songs they choose will work together from...
- Posted Sep 10, 2011 1:10pm PDT lol