You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
15,457 chatty comments by "guido anchovy"
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:31am PDT God I hate Windows 10
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:28am PDT "The name is Dumas"
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:40pm PDT That's like me and my 235lb weight. I can work out more and get more muscle, but I seem to stay in the 230-235 range no matter what. At least I'm...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:38pm PDT Inch high private eye
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 8:26am PDT 6'2, 235lbs. Been that weight since high school.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 9:35am PDT One of my retarded crewmates in that game found some yayo some raiders dropped and went nuts. He was attacking everyone and doing other crazy...
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 9:29am PDT One pass uses 60 gallons of nitromethane fuel.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 9:23am PDT Same here
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 8:24am PDT Yeah, I had to push myself to get past the first part of Witcher 3 but I'm glad I did.
- Posted Aug 02, 2018 8:07am PDT Oh, also, Yakuza 0 still uses the old, clunky Yakuza 3 engine. Thank God they switched to the Dragon Engine for Yakuza 6 and Kiwami 2.
- Posted Aug 02, 2018 8:06am PDT I ran around and fought random dudes for a long time before that fight. You don't have to go to the next objective immediately.
- Posted Aug 02, 2018 7:54am PDT That wasn't that bad of a fight. I was leveled up pretty good by then, though. I just like running around and pounding people into the ground...
- Posted Aug 01, 2018 7:29am PDT The exception would be Splatoon, though!
- Posted Aug 01, 2018 7:28am PDT I just can't get into third person multiplayer shooters.
- Posted Jul 25, 2018 8:10am PDT Playing (or pretending to play) Spy Hunter in the arcade back in 1983 or 1984.