15,959 chatty comments by "greenbergMD"
- Posted Jun 07, 2012 12:58pm PDT I have term life policy and list my mom and sister and beneficiaries. Figure After a chunk goes to pay off my outstanding debt the rest can buy...
- Posted Jun 07, 2012 12:52pm PDT Doesn't this qualify for FMLA?
- Posted Jun 06, 2012 2:11pm PDT The sparkly script made this so much funnier.
- Posted Jun 06, 2012 2:03pm PDT I have that problem with abcnews.com but not ESPN
- Posted Jun 06, 2012 12:36pm PDT Probably goes without saying but that woman was a prostitute.
- Posted Jun 06, 2012 12:33pm PDT 4 if she is cleanly shaven and good hygiene. I will not go down is a woman is hairy.
- Posted Jun 05, 2012 12:12pm PDT Well if MS shoves Metro further down our throats in Win9 then I guess I'll be moving to Linux anyways.
- Posted Jun 05, 2012 11:44am PDT Royal Cup! Because that's the shitty coffee my company gives me for free.
- Posted Jun 04, 2012 7:22pm PDT It happened in Canada. :-
- Posted Jun 04, 2012 7:21pm PDT But do the retails sales include digital distribution numbers?
- Posted Jun 04, 2012 6:15pm PDT I think you mean Ctrl+Alt+Del
- Posted Jun 04, 2012 6:09pm PDT I think you mean daaaaayum!
- Posted Jun 04, 2012 12:47pm PDT Hilarious! A++ would lol again!
- Posted Jun 04, 2012 11:26am PDT Is there not a discounted month long train pass you can buy?
- Posted Jun 03, 2012 1:23pm PDT I lost it when they started playing the Airwolf theme song. lol'd!