11,054 chatty comments by "graceofdragons"
- Posted Jan 18, 2012 4:29am PST Homeword 3, no question.
- Posted Jan 14, 2012 4:11pm PST I'll trade ya dota2 for it sure
- Posted Jan 13, 2012 3:04am PST coke in a 12oz can is just disgusting, it tastes like i'm drinking a chem lab project
- Posted Jan 10, 2012 10:39am PST these are the same people who told the teacher when she didn't assign homework
- Posted Jan 09, 2012 8:59pm PST People don't appreciate defense, I love high scoring games, I'm a 1980s 49ers fan for god's sake, if you didn't appreciate that game, you didn't...
- Posted Jan 09, 2012 8:53pm PST Ha, ha, ha ha ha hah. I told you so you dirty playing bayou bastards. Do tiger's cry in purple and gold? Roll Tide the contents of this...
- Posted Jan 05, 2012 8:56am PST Disagree, skip them, you can skip just about every Bajoran homeworld episode. Unfortunately Kai Wynn is a big part of the finale.
- Posted Jan 05, 2012 8:48am PST been trying to get to Portland for years, it's talked about like a Mecca of Hipsterdom. And now I can't stop singing that song from first episode.
- Posted Jan 04, 2012 1:49pm PST I made 14,700 last year and I feel richer than half the fgts in your link.
- Posted Jan 01, 2012 3:08pm PST yes, yes they do
- Posted Jan 01, 2012 11:41am PST 1UPT is the best redeeming quality of this game, stacks have always been lame, you are correct just needs more non combat depth.
- Posted Dec 31, 2011 8:52pm PST The only problem I see with it, is expectation. It takes a lot to divert a monolithic franchise, meta critic scores and a young man's career maybe....
- Posted Dec 30, 2011 10:19pm PST I remember old reviews criticizing games for that, I thought it never made sense to magically keep the spare rounds.
- Posted Dec 29, 2011 11:24pm PST I really liked Orcs Must Die a lot more, but it doesn't have that multiplayer component. I think an amalgamation of the two is in order, and...
- Posted Dec 24, 2011 4:56pm PST Is thrice begging for a key pathetic or is it 4?