16,199 chatty comments by "gaplant"
- Posted Apr 12, 2013 3:54am PDT It's more finished looking, but to me it looks kinda cheap Vegas shiny now, where before it looked like a hive for giant snake hornets
- Posted Apr 12, 2013 1:18am PDT but with its entire skull eek
- Posted Apr 12, 2013 1:08am PDT will do. The highest number on that sheet that's marked Arrived is 400-ish before me so this week I hope I hope
- Posted Apr 12, 2013 1:04am PDT it looks like the orange crusty part is going start growing and infecting the earth.
- Posted Apr 12, 2013 12:51am PDT Obama- please do not nuke this building, it's cool: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/Ryugyong_hotel_01.jpg OH WAIT it looks...
- Posted Apr 12, 2013 12:45am PDT I miss my 1990 Civic! It was grey, and had the original stock steel wheels and no tinting, ricing, lowering or anything, and it was a honest...
- Posted Apr 12, 2013 12:38am PDT oh you mean like this? http://www.theartwolf.com/articles/impressionism/caillebotte-paris-rainy.jpg I think I'd be fine with it.
- Posted Apr 12, 2013 12:28am PDT that's nuts- only people who knew that car somewhat would have noticed, to me it just read as "car". I admit I did notice when all the Macintoshes...
- Posted Apr 12, 2013 12:18am PDT Good thing to know if I ever need to wind up a snobby self-satisfied European: just eat something with only a fork where they can see!
- Posted Apr 12, 2013 12:07am PDT some people would consider that a caring helpful act in this economic climate. Dunno who though.
- Posted Apr 11, 2013 10:57pm PDT You know how in boot camp, they keep you awake or wake you up at weird times, scream at you for no reason, do bizarre thing and make you do bizarre...
- Posted Apr 11, 2013 10:51pm PDT it's got setup stuff for later seasons though.
- Posted Apr 11, 2013 10:33pm PDT you hate good things
- Posted Apr 11, 2013 12:17pm PDT ideal first stage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LHopv23meU
- Posted Apr 11, 2013 12:16pm PDT yeah seriously- I can understand not wanting to refund cash money but I thought the whole point of fake online money was to make that kind of thing...