You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
176 chatty comments by "erikman619"
- Posted Jan 19, 2012 5:20pm PST Blizzard faked the Area 51 landings too.
- Posted Dec 10, 2011 8:16am PST I'll probably even get it.
- Posted Nov 23, 2011 9:24pm PST Protocoal? Is that like the original coal? The coal from whence coal as we know it sprang forth?
- Posted Jun 17, 2011 6:04pm PDT I very certainly do not even
- Posted Jun 17, 2011 6:00pm PDT I'm looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks. Who's first?
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 5:21am PDT I bet they're just trolling us and it's really going to come out on April 1st.
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 5:20am PDT Guys, didn't you hear? as long as the new and old customers to buy the corresponding product on this site, both a gift, so stay tuned! ! I WANT...
- Posted Jan 23, 2011 10:31am PST Here is a complete list: http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp After removing ones that are just toned-down version of the ones here...
- Posted Jan 21, 2011 5:55pm PST Always bet on Duke.
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 3:42pm PST MORE DOTS 50dkp minus
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 9:54pm PST Why wouldn't you just give the hobo the money and leave empty handed? That sounds much more appealing.
- Posted Nov 09, 2010 6:21pm PST I could definitely go for a new card right about now, and though I just bought the game these would make great gifts for my poorer friends.
- Posted Sep 06, 2010 6:31am PDT They're not really, but ever since their resurgence in modern interpretations of classical music many cellos have dropped out of the game design...
- Posted Jun 22, 2010 5:36pm PDT So I just got War for Cybertron, I'm about 10 minutes into the Decepticon campaign and so far... pretty darn sweet. The guy who narrated the...
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 3:07pm PDT This is what I like about 40K. In the words of Paul Barnett, marketer for Warhammer Online: "Everybody is fighting everybody ALL THE TIME. FOREVER."