You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
15,239 chatty comments by "enyakk"
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 11:11pm PDT Typicially until the bits start feeling moldy!
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 10:20am PDT That would be great, but in fairness they rejigged the console version a lot to accomodate the shifted playstyle, so having just gamepad support...
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 10:13am PDT Agreed. But in the argument in this thread there would still be a reward, even monetary, just not as extreme, so it's a slower slope.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 10:07am PDT It could be guided by the same principle that motivated these guys? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arctic_expeditions
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 10:05am PDT Seems like this must be the case seeing as how the human spirit is often adventurous just for the sake of it and with no monetary gains promised....
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 9:23am PDT You're using an autustic kind of logic choosing to consider only very selective arguments while ignoring everything else that doesn't fit into your...
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 8:23am PDT It isn't if you play Diablo 3 on a console. It's direct control action there. Certainly it's still very Diablo like this.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 8:13am PDT Can anybody explain why it "only" has 11GB VRAM? I thought it'd be 12-16GB for the flagship card for sure.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 8:12am PDT Oh shit.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 8:11am PDT Like, to my house?
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 8:01am PDT Sure, but the point is if you don't push the boat out and stretch yourself creatively it's easy to stagnate a franchise. No one likes change....
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 7:57am PDT I always think they spread out the updates over their userbase for load balancing reasons so they don't clog up their network pipes all at once.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 7:55am PDT Maybe not but by moving a franchise forward you can get games like Mario 64, DooM (2016) or God of War (2018).
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 2:09am PDT Yeah, I didn't like the ending either, pretty incoherent.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 12:39am PDT I hope for Diablo 4 they finally abandon the point and click gameplay for something more personal like God of War (2018) or Dark Souls.