38,658 chatty comments by "ejectorpod"
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 12:22pm PDT I think she was using it as an analogy and not literally calling him an idiot but your point is well taken.
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 6:20am PDT Yeah that’s what I expect. It’s what I usually do when I’m somewhere new. I’ll often pick one or two landmarks or things I want to see and...
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 12:24pm PDT I need one more story link to read can you find me one please.
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 12:23pm PDT Pretty much. I miss the aspect of GWB that was a more normal government process. I don't miss his policies or the things he did.
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 4:55pm PDT That's just because of how far you live north.
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 8:32am PDT This could have been corrected with a Congress willing to find solutions, but instead you're putting your faith in a strong man who at best wants...
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 7:02pm PDT Separate.
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 10:54am PDT Kelly is giving on-camera briefing: "Unless things change, I'm not quitting, I'm not getting fired, and I don't think I'll fire anyone...
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 10:07am PDT I pretty much drank my way through November and December so take a break when you need it dude.
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 8:35am PDT Hilarie Burton, one of my long-time celebrity crushes. :(
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 10:06pm PDT This^^^
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 3:22pm PDT Yeah seriously at least until he updates his will to make me sole beneficiary.
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 3:20pm PDT In the fight against cats, one man spends a lot of time chatting at a bar
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 10:01am PDT Not even in CDA! What about Spokane? Maybe I’ll make a road trip to see orgcaptainnemos mom
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 10:00am PDT No but they can fire them for it.