95,689 chatty comments by "edgewise"
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 9:57pm PDT Wtf it ate my post.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 9:56pm PDT Octopi
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 9:51pm PDT What was the over under number?
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 9:43pm PDT Foom foom foom, motherfucker.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:23pm PDT https://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=34226690#item_34226690
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:16pm PDT Ah, big difference. I got a $3M policy for $100 a month a while back. Lasts 20 years.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:14pm PDT And the research shows it doesn't actually matter. Obese people will eat poorly whether they're in a desert or not.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:14pm PDT If the poor are disproportionately obese, then even without the trackers, they're going to get screwed on a life insurance policy anyways. If...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:09pm PDT $1k a month? How much was the policy for? $20 million?
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:06pm PDT 100% bullshit. Healthy food is actually way cheaper than processed crap. https://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=34224935#item_34224935
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:05pm PDT https://www.npr.org/2010/12/15/132076786/the-root-the-myth-of-the-food-desert...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 5:56pm PDT "I'm too poor to be thin."
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 5:55pm PDT This reminds me of all the protests when life insurance companies started testing for high blood pressure with the newly invented sphygmomanometer.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 5:51pm PDT Are you against insurance companies using an EKG to determine policy rates?
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 5:49pm PDT Bring it on. I wouldn't even have to chat these ladies up. Flash them my 9.1 and I'm in.