8,198 chatty comments by "drhazard"
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 4:43pm PDT I don't post anymore but this is important. http://chattypics.com/files/tempsnip_tgdqq51dd4.png
- Posted Dec 01, 2014 7:58pm PST Oh geez, whatevs guys.
- Posted Dec 01, 2014 7:57pm PST It's unnecessary, is all. Sitting eight hours in the AC in front of a computer doesn't really make it dirty.
- Posted Dec 01, 2014 7:23pm PST Everyone, washing after one wearing will wear down the fabrics much quicker. If it's a t-shirt, go ahead. If it's a polo or dress shirt, just don't...
- Posted Dec 01, 2014 1:41pm PST Yeah but geeeeez that really shouldn't have gotten in in the first place--unless they wanted a handful of funny videos to get out first.
- Posted Dec 01, 2014 1:39pm PST We've got plenty in the pantries (I don't let us get low on canned stuff usually) but for some reason she really wanted stuff in the basement in...
- Posted Dec 01, 2014 11:32am PST My wife got concerned with the intense cold last year so she started to put some stuff in the basement in the event of emergency, but the only food...
- Posted Dec 01, 2014 11:08am PST Welp, someone didn't test this thoroughly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PR8HNqM_I8
- Posted Nov 30, 2014 1:56pm PST I think it's just you seem to show up in every thread about it with no considerable reasoning for calling it bad. It doesn't really add anything.
- Posted Nov 29, 2014 1:08am PST Wouldn't mind this either.
- Posted Nov 29, 2014 1:07am PST You guys are too nice now!
- Posted Nov 29, 2014 1:05am PST Ah heck, you guys are nice.
- Posted Nov 23, 2014 10:52am PST Left Hand is a great example. Highly recommended.
- Posted Nov 21, 2014 4:15pm PST Yeah I recognize that a recipe is more than the sum of its parts but the recipe box in MFP is a lifesaver for good estimations.
- Posted Nov 21, 2014 10:50am PST Why would you ever own a Christmas movie? TBS runs A Christmas Story all day and that's the only thing you should watch.