You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
83,113 chatty comments by "dirge23"
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 3:09pm PST has any game based on a tv show ever not sucked?
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 3:07pm PST Looks hot, but size is indeed a factor; I think she'd prefer something she can keep in her purse.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 3:05pm PST Er, neither sounds great.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 3:00pm PST It's because there's no gamerscore in Steam.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 2:59pm PST nice, thanks.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 2:55pm PST HIJACK: My fiancee just broke her point-n-shoot camera by accidentally pouring water on it. Her birthday is next month. What's the current hotness...
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 2:22pm PST no way michael cera is ALL MAN
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 1:20pm PST you hurt your head by reading the drudge report.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 12:32pm PST seems like blizzard could cash in by advertising this the other way round...
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 12:31pm PST bahahaha
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 12:29pm PST People who think history is about exact dates and the numbering schemes of cavalry regiments are way, way off the mark.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 11:42am PST twonkymedia is good. it's not free, though.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 11:33am PST Starship Troopers was great, but only a genius like Verhoeven can make a bad movie so good.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 11:29am PST We really should spend $12billion or so on a comprehensive anti-Cloverfield plan.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 11:27am PST If he did that, I think it's criminal. Also, isn't that statement grounds for a new trial or something?