83,319 chatty comments by "dirge23"
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 12:14pm PST 28th Amendment: The right to retain a receipt in one's wallet being inherent in the concept of ordered liberty, no big-box retailer shall be...
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 12:05pm PST sure, but it doesn't win you a lot of sympathy either.
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 12:00pm PST i declare this the official derail-into-gun-control-conversation subthread
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 11:57am PST ..and now we all have that image too, thanks
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 11:55am PST i was in a situation at circuit city where i could have easily stolen a brand new laptop this weekend. curse these ethics.
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 11:54am PST agreed. he did kind of provoke the asshattery by refusing to just flash a receipt, which would have taken 5 seconds of inconvenience.
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 11:48am PST the cost of a tv pales before the cost of a false imprisonment lawsuit.
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 11:37am PST i predict a short thread with few lols.
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 11:13am PST WHOA i just remembered those cookies for the first time in like 24 years. awesome
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 10:59am PST from "amazon women in the mood"
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 10:56am PST http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartoon_history_of_the_universe
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 10:42am PST yeah, i get the idea: you have one player set the goals for the fire teams. i know i've played some game that did this.
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 10:28am PST gotcha. thanks. i never use the fire teams. gotta get on that.
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 10:25am PST to cook the cock
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 10:08am PST i've messed with it but i never noticed a difference.