You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
8,341 chatty comments by "dextius"
- Posted Sep 21, 2004 9:40pm PDT my head a'splode.
- Posted Sep 21, 2004 11:33am PDT or maybe you could just go visit those websites instead :-)
- Posted Sep 21, 2004 7:51am PDT I knew the only comment on this thread would be talking about how many reviews are here... Dang, everyone must be working overtime or whatnot.....
- Posted Sep 20, 2004 10:27pm PDT well, i for one agree with him. they simply missed the boat on this property. WoW owns everyone and everything.. (and I will avoid it all costs!)
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 11:36pm PDT umm.. right.. our bodies are REALLY designed for jumping from building to building.. kekekek..
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 9:55pm PDT umm. no, because it's not an inheritable trait.. (jumping off of buildings and whatnot.) Unless you're talking about stupidity, cause I think that...
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 9:44pm PDT Darwin Awards, you know, people who do ridiculously dangerous crap that threatens their lives, thus coinciding with Darwin's principal of "survival...
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 9:39pm PDT no, srsly, what's a time pocket?
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 9:38pm PDT http://www.theperser.com/html/extrem_sport.html Umm.. darwin alert..
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 9:27pm PDT yeah, it's called picasa.. or acdsee, or thumbnails pro, or 100,000 similar programs on all the shareware sites..
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 9:25pm PDT deadwood, and carnivale both rule.. Too bad carnivale is too "out there" for the mainstream drivel awards..
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 9:18pm PDT i wanna see what edlin looks like.. she keeps kicking my ass in isketch.
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 7:53pm PDT wow... nice eye.. you're right.. I think it's safe to say she's hawt...
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 6:42pm PDT wow dude, that's pretty awesome.. How far do you intend on taking this? (ie: what else do you have planned?)
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 6:33pm PDT Yeah, it sucks to be the "new guy" here....