1,034 chatty comments by "desky "
- Posted Jun 03, 2018 8:26am PDT Honestly, I think nothing will until there is some significant event that affects them fundamentally and makes them question their identity. They...
- Posted May 28, 2018 9:03am PDT You can also use a shotgun for deer, just use slugs. If you want one gun to hunt multiple species, shotgun is probably the way to go.
- Posted May 28, 2018 8:21am PDT That is one tasty burger
- Posted May 19, 2018 8:49am PDT Totally agreed. I always look forward to Fall in the game since Raven's Descent is one of my favorite songs. I don't know why, but it just sounds...
- Posted May 17, 2018 5:28am PDT That was the one down in Hampden, right? I'm up in farm country in the valley and things were pretty sketchy. Some baseball size hail in the town...
- Posted May 13, 2018 3:30pm PDT Bring back the Whalers!
- Posted May 09, 2018 2:11pm PDT There is no escape from the fortress of the moles!
- Posted Apr 25, 2018 5:24am PDT My mom would have killed me. After my death, my dad would have then had me haul and stack fire wood for the rest of eternity.
- Posted Apr 21, 2018 7:59am PDT Mourning dove
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 5:33am PDT The key is to be out of shape and gasping for air. Then you can't talk!
- Posted Apr 08, 2018 9:25am PDT Also breaches of campaign finance laws. There is also the fact that from a mental/competency standpoint, he may very well be unfit for office.
- Posted Mar 28, 2018 1:57pm PDT Well, my house would get hit by about five nukes. Thanks Connecticut.
- Posted Mar 28, 2018 6:50am PDT Well, North Korea has China and possibly Russia to back them up. Even if they didn't, China and Russia share a border with North Korea and will...
- Posted Mar 25, 2018 3:44pm PDT Sold out! Damn, they must have went fast. I would travel down to NYC for it.
- Posted Mar 25, 2018 3:38pm PDT As a fan of the mortal enemy, I don't think that was the right move. I always though Girardi was a pretty good manager. Maybe not one of the top...