You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
39,972 chatty comments by "deject"
- Posted Aug 20, 2018 7:36am PDT Sharqi Peninsula 64 player http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Sharqi_Peninsula I had some truly epic fights on that map. Oh so good.
- Posted Aug 20, 2018 7:33am PDT man FUCK this whole healthcare industry Seriously
- Posted Aug 19, 2018 10:45pm PDT Who is possibly worse at this point?
- Posted Aug 19, 2018 10:40pm PDT PRO-TIPS: A) Put dishes in it. 2) Load it with the appropriate dishwasher detergent. iii) Run it.
- Posted Aug 19, 2018 12:13pm PDT This makes me very happy: https://imgur.com/gallery/ar6eLC2 Kirk, a female Border Collie, watching herself win the 2017 Purina Pro Challenge.
- Posted Aug 19, 2018 11:59am PDT 100% absolutely yes. It's not quite as good as Human Revolution but it is still really good.
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 6:01pm PDT you can drop like 15-20° C by replacing the crap thermal compound that Intel uses. That's a massive drop in temperature. It's a bit extreme for...
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 5:58pm PDT Yeah all of the coolers are designed to mate up to the heat spreader so unless you're going with some 100% custom setup you're going to still need...
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 9:53am PDT this? https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-panel-on-security-clearances-explodes-were-done-get-out/
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 5:28pm PDT That last album was just weird and a big detour from the normal sound. I was really turned off by it.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 3:22pm PDT I'm starting to feel some podcast fatigue. I'm seriously considering dumping some of my regular rotation which kinda makes me sad.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 3:00pm PDT That's awful, I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences. :,(
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 10:11am PDT They really are doing justice to the story set out in the books. I love it.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 6:25am PDT https://www.freac.org/
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 10:14pm PDT The way to balance that shit out is to take 15-30% shots all the time. Success comes surprisingly often.