533 chatty comments by "darthfusion"
- Posted Aug 03, 2015 9:34am PDT I'm curious if this will be full games (as in, including the DLC etc.)
- Posted Sep 07, 2014 4:21pm PDT http://8bitnerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Geting-a-New-Game.jpg The older you get, the less time you have - that's my problem in a nutshell.
- Posted Aug 12, 2014 7:45pm PDT Well, if all goes well, we'll get the GOTY version on PC or PS ;)
- Posted Jul 11, 2014 7:23pm PDT I'd love to see a rerelease of the game that comes with this.
- Posted Jul 04, 2014 7:38pm PDT The Dreamcast and Saturn would have last longer if they had backwards compatibility. Some of the best games of their generation for sure.
- Posted Jun 21, 2014 10:11am PDT This games feels really slow and clunky, so far... Almost feels like the jump button is useless...
- Posted Jun 21, 2014 12:18am PDT Do you have a reliable link for this?
- Posted Jun 12, 2014 8:21pm PDT The New Zelda should look like this...
- Posted Jun 11, 2014 7:07pm PDT It's always funny when they change the color of the system, everyone gets excited... How many people want a white Wii U or Xbox 360? :P
- Posted Jun 10, 2014 8:17pm PDT I was a big fan of the first 2 games, but Sims 3 was just DLC'd into the ground... They make it too expensive to keep up. It's a bit ridiculous...
- Posted Jun 09, 2014 9:33pm PDT The last Tomb Raider was solid - this is a definite buy :D
- Posted May 25, 2014 9:48am PDT I'm still holding out for the 2.0 / Slim / updated version. :/
- Posted May 16, 2014 8:22pm PDT I totally would have bought this... I have half of it, but $9 for Riptide would have done me in :P
- Posted May 01, 2014 7:15pm PDT I'm still waiting for the WiiU 2.0.
- Posted Apr 26, 2014 3:56pm PDT Dead Space is Free on Origin atm - https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/buy/dead-space Just login, and claim it. Full version :D