You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
20,797 chatty comments by "daroach1414"
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 11:32am PDT How much a month are they charging for that. In the $10 range?
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:13am PDT You know what I miss. Back when I could go months or even years without hearing or think about trump. Also, I could go days or weeks without...
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:06am PDT ^same
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:45am PDT Hes the king of "there is rampant voter fraud even though there is no evidence" kingdom.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:20am PDT It was a joke. I picked the most expensive one. Its like $1200.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:08am PDT The 12.9 in. ipad pro, 512 GB would be a solid start (with cellular of course).
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 2:29pm PDT I got mine up to 109 mph. The steering wheel shook like a motherfucker. On hindsight, not too smart.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 2:06pm PDT Well this just my 16 year old me sad, with his 1996 Aquatic Blue Dodge neon. Which you had to shut the AC off if you wanted to go up decent hills...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:16pm PDT I knew exactly the person that posted this before even looking at the user.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:08pm PDT Actually never heard of it. Will give it a look.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 10:42am PDT Ya, I live just off ingersol. I see a lot of bikers do that it seems.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 9:00am PDT And of course that’s what skizl just talked about. Reading failure.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 8:59am PDT They just flipped some streets around in des moines so it goes car lane / street parking / bike lane. Never had seen it before its quite weird...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 8:42am PDT The real question is how many guilty people do they kill? Is it high enough?
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 8:20am PDT How did the world survive pre cellphones!?!?!?!?!