25,763 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 2:18pm PDT If you think MS doesn't already know what the price is, you know nothing about how hardware sales work. They're building the unit out to sell at a...
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 2:08pm PDT I know the fairly substantial rumors for Kinect put the pricepoint at $150 (http://gizmodo.com/5563215/kinect-pricing-leaked-at-150), and I work...
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 2:01pm PDT Because your position indicates that you at least think the pricing of the Kinect is reasonably in line with the BOM. I assert that the cost is...
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 1:57pm PDT What is the dominant factor in the bill of materials that is leading to the high price of the Kinect given that it does not feature a standalone...
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 1:48pm PDT Why is it too expensive if it doesn't have a processor?
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 1:46pm PDT If you eat meat you are Stalin and Hitler's bastard-spawn, and you probably tried to hijack one of the planes on 9/11 with clubbed baby seals.
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 1:44pm PDT This was all on reddit yesterday.
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 1:43pm PDT No we won't. :D
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 1:39pm PDT But it's so good. :(
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 1:38pm PDT Yes, yes you do. It was fucking hilarious.
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 1:36pm PDT IAWTP
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 1:31pm PDT Wow, that was a pretty shocking result. It's unfortunate for France, cause the guy for the first goal was clearly offsides: "Nearer means any...
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 12:33pm PDT I'm still really confused.
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 12:26pm PDT You are wrong and you should feel bad.
- Posted Jun 17, 2010 10:57am PDT ONE MILLION SOLDIERS.